Saturday, August 9, 2008

China's Jetlagged Mornings

I feel like this blog started and probably will end in the same manner as everything else I've done. Starting spontaneously, and ending with this blog achieving but a figment of what it could have been. Due to laziness.

well, don't be lazy now. =)

So, China. It. Is. Smoggy. But, I am very much looking forward to its food. Being in China has created a rift between my organs really. My lungs want to get the hell out, my taste buds is eager with anticipation, my salivary glands won't stop wetting my mouth, and my brain has just officially flipped off the lungs.

damn straight. It's time to eat.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Vic!

You actually started a blog about our food adventures :) I hope you can keep up with our delicious travels. I can't wait to see more.